and Universities: AMICO Library Short University
- Public Libraries:
AMICO Library Public Library Agreement (.PDF)
- School Districts:
AMICO Library Schools Agreement (.PDF)
- Individual Primary and
Secondary Schools: AMICO Library Schools
- Museums and Galleries:
AMICO Library Museum Agreement (.PDF)
through appropriate agreements above
- Subscription access to The AMICO
Library through a specially configured Chameleon iPortal web interface.
- Users may locate works by keyword, title, creator,
date, museum, subject, format, and other approaches.
- The interface is integrated with the VTLS Hi-Res Image
Navigator to provide the user with the ability to access detailed imagery
in a variety of magnification sizes that they specify.
- Institutional subscribers using Z39.50 compliant integrated
library systems will have the additional capability to configure access
to The AMICO Library among their broadcast or aggregate search options.
- Access to The AMICO Library through
the Chameleon iPortal requires Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet
- Use a minimum screen resolution of 800x600 to optimize
the viewing of the collection.
- Contact the VTLS Sales Department
and ask for your regional account executive. Toll-free number is 1 800
1. Complete the AMICO Library
license agreement that corresponds to your institution type.
Return two (2) signed originals of the agreement
AMICO will countersign both, retain one for our files,
and return one for your records.
2. Complete the VTLS-AMICO
Subscription Agreement and return it to VTLS.
1701 Kraft Drive
Blacksburg, VA, 24060 USA
VTLS will provide account and login information
directly and will invoice you for the annual subscription fee.